But Would You Look At That Courtyard

Wednesday 5 August 2015

By now, I’m sure everyone has seen Calvin Klein’s Miami Beach mansion designed by my favourite and my best, Mr Axel Vervoordt. If you loved it as much as I did, I hope you don’t mind seeing it again? Of course the soft natural colours and flowing sinuous white lines were the obvious tractor-beam draw for me, but I also happen to have a thing for houses built around a central courtyard. The layout requires careful planning and often more space than most people have but the consequence is a sense of sprawl, open-ness and sheer luxury.

Source | Vogue Living

1 comment

  1. It's so clean, classic, and uncluttered, which then begs the question, did people live here in real life? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!