Where it Really Happens

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Kitchens sell houses. Fact. I can live with ratty skirtings, weird light fittings and (dare I say it) hideous carpets, but give me a crappy kitchen and I am out of there. It’s where we go to nourish, to create, to congregate and for those reasons alone, it should be beautiful. I stumbled across a Williamsburg loft kitchen on my internet searches and it’s pretty much awe-worthy. Light, loft, marble, painted brick, exposed beams, open storage, blonde floors – these are words you would be well familiar with if you have visited Wishful Thinking more than once. It’s almost like they picked my idea of a perfect kitchen straight out of my head and replicated in Williamsburg. Just like that.

 Williamsburg Loft White Kitchen by Elizabeth Roberts | Remodelista

Williamsburg Loft White Kitchen by Elizabeth Roberts | Remodelista

Williamsburg Loft White Kitchen by Elizabeth Roberts | Remodelista

Williamsburg Loft White Kitchen by Elizabeth Roberts | Remodelista

Elizabeth-Roberts-Loft-Remodelista-5

Williamsburg Loft Dining Room by Elizabeth Roberts | Remodelista

Source | Remodelista    Photography | Dustin Aksland

2 comments

  1. Oh my, when can we move in? I love the layout of the kitchen. Easy to move around and great for entertaining. I have been torn about having open shelving but if this is how it's going to look like, then yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we have such similar taste. We have open shelving in our kitchen right now, and I love it. When we move, even if the kitchen is gorgeous, I'll pull out cabinets to add shelves. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!