Want. Want. Need.

Friday 23 January 2015

Just a little moodboard to illustrate my most coveted goodies at the moment. This no-shopping malarkey is starting to take it's toll on me - but I am sticking to my guns and am strictly window shopping. For now. My resolve is crumbling. 

Have a good weekend everyone! It's Australia Day long weekend this side of the world and we have a little roadtrip planned to rural New South Wales. I'll be back on Tuesday, with photos. 

want.
want. by meghan174 featuring a hand clock

3 comments

  1. Great selection. I've been admiring copper cutlery for a while now and I love the orb lighting (and the outdoor lamp.)West Elm is a fabulous store and I hadn't thought about looking there for new outdoor lights! Enjoy your long weekend!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those outdoor West Elm lights! Gorgeous. And I love this color palette in general. Want. Want. Need is right! Have a lovely weekend. Can't wait to see the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh those lights are so pretty! i want everything in this list

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!