Duplicated

Monday 6 October 2014

I am happy to report that I skipped my usual Mondayitis as it’s a long weekend here in New South Wales. We took a mini road trip and headed down to our favourite spots on the South Coast (photos to come). Tucked away on the edge of the Illawarra escarpment, mobile phone reception was spotty at best. Just what I needed to wrench myself away from the many screens I sit in front of every day and dust away the cobwebs. Of course the second I walked through the door at home, I planted my bum on the sofa to catch up on Pinterest. I pinned the image below the second I saw it and loved the rustic beauty so much that I thought it warranted a little moodboard.

Kitchen styling

Wishful Thinking Kitchen

A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H I

5 comments

  1. Yeah, that's pretty much my dream kitchen! Can't wait to see pics from your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I know I'm way late to the game but I just discovered Pinterest browsing. Sigh, what a flipping time suck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of these choices - they are perfectly aligned with your inspiration image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy have I been out of the loop and had not much time to comment on my favourite blogs lately but I am never disappointed when I receive yours in my inbox. Those succulents are UHmazing!!!!! I'm a big fan of that space and those accessories are perfect....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog now share great information here. Frypans

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!