- I’m back, but only just functioning (we drove over 1300 kilometres in 1 week… enough said).
- I have exactly 749 photos to go through and edit.
- I’m having a seriously bad hair-day/week/month.
- I am now carrying about 2 kilos of extra weight courtesy of mini saucissons, croissants and vast quantities of wine.
- I have not forgotten to share the exciting news, I’m putting a post together as we speak/type.
- I have not forgotten about your blogs and can’t wait to catch up on all your news throughout the week.
- Thanks for bearing with me and my nonsense posts. I’m working on a few decent ones to make up for it.
Here’s what I got for you so far…
Our little studio
The weather… it rained and rained and rained… every day
How the French roll
There were chateaus a-plenty
The views weren’t bad either
We sampled the local produce… obviously
The view on our morning run
We capitalised on the sunshine
We made friends with the locals (and guardians of the wine)
I discovered my husband has an obsession with taking pictures of moss. It’s a little bit weird.
More to come!