10 Palace Hotels…

Thursday 8 September 2011

Thanks for all the fantastic suggestions and well wishes on our trip to New York. We get more excited about it every minute! Of course I am spending every free moment on Tripadvisor gathering as much information as possible (sorry, I know I have been neglecting catching up on blogs but can ya blame me?) I think I have probably sang the praises of Tripadvisor many times here on my blog but I can’t remember travelling without it! I also really enjoy their new ‘10 places’ series – here is their latest series featuring 10 of the best palace hotels. Google them when you have a moment, the interiors will have you swooning! Have you ever stayed in a palace hotel? Any favourites on this list? (Mine is the Tai Lake Palace).

1. Bussaco Palace Hotel - Luso, Portugal

image

2. Palazzo Magnani Feroni - Florence, Italy

image

3. Parador de Lerma - Castilla y Leon

image

4. Taj Lake Palace - Udaipur, India

image

5. Kempinski Hybernska Prague – Prague

image

6. Ciragan Palace Kempinski - Istanbul, Turkey

image

7. Taj Rambagh Palace - Jaipur, India

image

8. Gritti Palace – Venice, Italy

image

9. Hotel Du Palais – Biarritz, France

image

10. Hotel de Crillon – Paris, France

image

Read more about them here. All images via Tripadvisor.

14 comments

  1. i hope to be able to stay in one of these beautiful places someday. love love love this. i've got a new outfit post. would love to hear what you think. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to stay in that one in florence. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envious of your trip and can't wait to read all about it! Impossible to choose from this list of places to stay, although Florence is one of my favourite cities.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I love to spend my weekends at Bussaco Palace Hotel. I thought everyone had their own palace hotel to stay at...no? Just me??

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness wouldn't it be great to stay in every single one???
    xo
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info on Trip Adviser - checking it out now! have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also a tripadvisor freak. Love the Venice Palace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are going to have sooo much fun in New York! I adore tripadvisor, and i want to visit every single one of the palaces! I recognize the one in Venice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool! I can see you're as addicted to travel sites as I am. ;) The one in India looks pretty cool and I think would have a very exotic mood, so that one really got me! And, thank you for such a nice comment on my post yesterday - it was so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous eye candy! Check out my wanderlust series on my blog for great travel advice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Numbers 2, 4, 7, and 10 made me gasp! Thanks for sharing these amazing pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been obsessed with the Taj Lake Palace ever since I laid eyes on it some time ago! I have to make it there one day!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!