Posh Graffiti

Tuesday 5 April 2011

The graffiti trend is probably one of my favourite interior design trends. It’s amazing how something as simple as spelling out a word can transform a room or a piece of furniture, giving it character and personality! Although, is it just me or does this trend seem to be more popular with women? The guys I know don’t dislike it, they just don’t seem to ‘get it’??

DesignWorkLife - Fly Arts Group

Skona Hem Text

Molly Lutekeymar - Knight Moves

HousetoHome Dining Room

I suwannee Word Pendant Knight Moves

KH Rhodes Writing Chair

Home Decorating Sense - Typography

HousetoHome Laundry Room

IMAGE CREDITS: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (unknown), 8, 9

6 comments

  1. love the title of this post. my favorite is probably with white wall with all the different letters in varying materials. gotta love typography in decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. LOVE the pics!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the fabric on those chairs. So fun. In my art class in highschool we had leather sofas we sat on that we could doodle on during class. It reminds me of those times...only much much more classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the super random letters. I don't know why: I never got on board with texts and poems on walls but the random letter I love. Huh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful selection) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first picture and those chairs are gorgeous!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!