A dreamy agenda…

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Today I bring you something a little different but beautiful nonetheless! I came across the dreamy photographs of Mark MacKinnon yesterday and I am completely smitten with them. I adore the soft muted colours and of course, I am a sucker for anything beachy! I am also so excited to see that fantastic art like this is becoming more and more affordable for the masses!

309b

320b

453b

457b

452b

458b

461b

454b

463b

IMAGE CREDITS: The Art Movement

5 comments

  1. Beautiful... must share with my friend who adores horses. They're such strong, graceful animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these. I'm a huge fan of horses. I always feel like a princess when I ride them and imagine myself back in the olden days when ladies wore big skirts and rode side-saddle. I'm an adult but there is still a big kid in me that love to play make-believe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photographs are just stunning! Definitely dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos! They are gorgeous!
    xxkristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are great. I love how a lot of them are taken from unconventional angles. The rocks are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!