Window Seat

Wednesday 30 March 2011

I guess we all have an idea of what we want our dream home to look like? My dream home changes from time to time depending on my mood but the one constant feature I won’t compromise on is a window seat! It’s the perfect place to curl up with a cup of coffee and watch the world go by (preferably in front of the sea but I’m really not that fussy)!

Oliveaux Liberty

Skona Hem

justimaginedesign 2 justimaginedesign

Bwfullerdesign

Skona Hem Window Seat 3 Skona Hem Window Seat 2

Skona Hem Bedroom

Behindmyeyesblog Skona Hem Window Seat
Beatricebanks Bahrainidiva

IMAGE CREDITS: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

2 comments

  1. Beautiful! Love window seats, especially with a good magazine and a cup of coffee! Happy Thursday- hope its sunny in London!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I wouldn't even know which to choose, they're all so stunning! I would love a sun drenched window seat one day x

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!