Mid week pick-me-up!

Thursday 10 February 2011

I have never really liked wallpaper. I've always thought of it as a bit out-dated/old fashioned, this probably has a lot to do with the fact that my granny (like most grannies I guess) loved everything lavender and use to wallpaper her bathroom in floral lavender paper. YUCK! I recently had to source some William Morris wallpaper and I came across these fantastic contemporary designs and colours during my search (and fell in love with the William Morris designs all over again). I am now a wallpaper convert and am seriously considering doing a feature wall somewhere in my house with one of these designs! What do you think? Wallpaper here to stay?

IMAGE CREDITS:  Fabrics and Papers

Feather Fan
FeatherFan
Insects Wallpaper
Insects
Follow Me
Follow Me
Parisienne
Parisienne
Crysantheum WM
Crysanthemum Toile
Grove Garden Brown
Grove Garden
Anemone
Anemone
Cactus Paisley
Cactus Paisley   





























          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!