Lofty

Friday 11 February 2011

TGIF! Is it just me or has it taken an incredibly long time to get to Friday? I am looking forward to letting loose this weekend and having a little bit of fun (which has seriously been lacking in my life at the moment). In the meantime, take a look at some of these loft spaces designed by New York based architects Diana Kellogg. I came across her loft apartment that she shares with her family in this month’s issue of Elle Décor and had to see more of her work. I really love loft spaces - the high ceilings, the endless amount of light and the overall rustic industrial look of them. I really had a hard time choosing my favourite piccies to blog about because I wanted to add them all! (P.S How gorgeous is that window seat in the little sitting room and the façade of the little Beaux-ArtsTownhouse)?

DK (2)

DK (3)

DK

DK (13)

DK (7)(2)

DK (15)(2)

DK (16)

DK (9)

DK (11)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!